For your safety and the safety of passengers on ships of Arab Bridge Maritime Company and in order to avoid delay and to travel on schedule listed on the ticket, please comply with the following terms of luggage transport:
- It is strictly prohibited to receive any luggage or baggage on ferries unless packed in handbags/bags or sealed cartons with a maximum of five pieces and not exceeding 150 kg. In the case of exceeding such limit and the approval of the company to increase the number of pieces or weight, a fee of five (5) dollars will be charged for each additional piece.
- A label with a serial number of two parts (the first part of the label on handbags/bags and cartons) and the second part kept by the passenger to enable him/her to receive them, as per as this part at the port of destination.
- It is strictly prohibited to put any hazardous or flammable materials inside the bags and cartons. If it was noted that there were any hazardous or flammable materials during the inspection, such materials will be confiscated as per as the attached list.
- Smoking threatens the safety of passengers on marine units; therefore, smoking is strictly prohibited subject to liability.
- The customs should be informed with the port of travel and destination, and any money, gold or any valuables held by the passenger should be declared to the captain of the ferry.
- To avoid delay and to travel on schedule listed on the ticket, passengers must comply with what is listed on the ticket.
- The passenger shall be solely liable for any violation of the above provisions and shall assume reasonability and fine of delay at the port of travel.
- If the passenger died, the captain will take the necessary measures in order to keep the luggage on board and deliver the same to his/her family.