The greater the interest of the port authorities of security measures, the more sense of security and confidence of passengers on themselves and their luggage and the safety of the ship.
Therefore, every passenger should be aware of the purpose behind the provisions of the security measures at the port, these measures mean:
- Do not allow the passage of forbidden materials (explosives - drugs - weapons) or transport them from one country to another
- Do not allow outlaws or terrorists by putting the lives of others at risk.
- Do not allow any passenger to harm others because of negligence or failure to follow the required security guidelines and instructions.
- Maintain public order and prevent riots, tampering and hurting the feelings of others.
- Do not deliver money or valuables under any pressure or threat to a person who claims to be a security man.